Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Amusing Anecdotes from RPGs


So this will a bit of the recounting of funny things that happen in the various RPGs I'm playing and/or storytelling in at the moment. 

I'm involved in several gaming groups, it seems a bit hectic at times, but not really! Here's what my current schedule looks like. Our Tuesday night group has three DMs, so we run one game on concurrent weeks:


  • Monday nights: Deep Horizon, D&D 3.5 (DM)
  • Tuesday nights rotation 1: Escape from Hell's Reach, D&D 3.5 (Player)
  • Tuesday nights rotation 2: Evil Half Orcs, D&D 3.5 (Player)
  • Tuesday nights rotation 3: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil, D&D 3.5 (DM)
  • Alternate Sundays: one of two Mage: the Ascension games, depending on which ST is available (Player)
  • Every day: IRC based Vampire: the Masquerade Game (Player/ST)
  • Random times when I can synch up with US/UK time zones: VTYMTE over Google Hangouts (Player)

Eventually, I'll have some photos of players, shots of maps, voice and video recordings of sessions, that sort of thing. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment